Between the sea and the Camargue, the Camping de l’Espiguette covers more than 42 hectares and offers more than 2,000 numbered pitches and 9 sanitary facilities… The camping spirit in XXL mode!
The Espiguette campsite loves nature and the 60,000 trees planted over the years provide freshness and calm.
– The campsite has 3 accesses to the beach of Espiguette : fine sand and the Mediterranean sea as far as the eye can see … a small air of paradise !
– The commercial center of the campsite offers a large number of services (laundry, supermarket, bakery, restaurant…) for your comfort.
– A beach volleyball court, a petanque court and the aqualudic space to vary the pleasures. In July and August, numerous daytime and evening activities are offered for young and old.
– The bicycle is a real plus to move around the campsite, or to go for a stroll around the Salonique lake, along the quays of Port Camargue or to go to the center of Grau du Roi thanks to the different greenways.
– To avoid any risk of fire, wood and charcoal barbecues are forbidden. Electric barbecues are not recommended because they consume too much energy and cause the lines to break. Barbecuing is still possible at the Espiguette campsite (We agree camping without barbecuing is a bit lacking in charm 😊) only gas barbecues are allowed. You can even rent some at the shopping center!